Re: Tooling Resins vs. SLA

From: MET-L-FLO INC. (metlflo@mw.sisna.com)
Date: Fri Nov 21 1997 - 02:42:09 EET

DEAR INGRID,

We did some R&D with SLA molds and found they wont last more than 5 shots in an
injection press with production material. The same study showed a high heat epoxy
mold lasted about 10 shots. If anybody has any information about this I would be
interested to hear it as well.

Best Regards to All,

Jody Hudrick
MET-L-FLO INC.