Any DTM DuraForm User's out there?

From: tjgorn01 (tjgorn01@starbase.spd.louisville.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 18 1997 - 00:15:06 EET

We are getting ready to order some of DTM's new DuraForm material. The
parts that I have seen look really good with better surface finish and
feature definition than the composite nylon we are running now. Any
comments by any of the current users on the material properties, build
speed, and processing of the DuraForm compared to the fine and composite
nylons that I am using now? How about recycling as well. I know what DTM
has on their literature, but would like to hear from some of the users.
Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Gornet      Computer Aided Engineering Consultant
INTERNET:   tjgorn01@starbase.spd.louisville.edu