Re: Information on Service Bureaus providing Vacuum Casting

From: Rick Harrington (rharrington@harringtonpdc.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 1997 - 14:37:48 EET

At 01:52 PM 11/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello,
>I have been requested to provide a list of service bureaus who provide
vacuum
>cast prototypes from SLA patterns or molds. If you and/or your service
bureau
>provide this service, would you please e-mail the appropriate contact
>information to
> Michelle.L.Paetz@usa.dupont.com
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Sincerely,
>Michelle L. Paetz
>Technical Marketing Engineer
>DuPont Somos
>Two Penn's Way, Suite 401
>New Castle, DE 19720
>Tel: 302-328-8537
>Fax: 302-328-5693

Hello Michelle,

For 14 years we have specialized in Rapid tooling techniques. We have
worked with RP parts since 1990. Some of our services are:

Vacuum Casting
Pressure Casting
Combination Vacuum/Pressure Casting
RTV Tooling
Epoxy Tooling
Spray Metal Tooling
CNC Machined Tooling
Injection Molding
Compression Molding

Please feel free to contact at your convenience

Rick Harrington

Harrington Product Development Center

"Bringing it all Together"
Your partners in product development solutions

Phone: (513)482-4700
Fax: (513)482-4706
Toll Free: (800)482-2240

E Mail To: rharrington@harringtonpdc.com