Info needed : STL file toolkit

From: Yiannis Kotselis (kotselis@LMS.mech.upatras.gr)
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 14:06:47 EET

Hi every1,
        I'm looking for a software that can handle stl files (boolean, fix etc.) I've heard about Imageware PRM software that has been released in Europe by the name 3D toolkit. I couldn't find any info in 3DSystems web site though. Imageware informed me that it has been also released by Helisys under the name LOMtool (couldn't find info in Helisys web page either)
        Could somebody help me out on this, by giving me any opinions and contacts? Opinions on Materialize Magics RP software would be also appeciated.

Thanks

John Kotselis
Research assistant
Lab for Manufacturing Systes