RE: (Fwd) News Release

From: Pierce, Steven E (Stevan.Pierce@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue Nov 04 1997 - 23:05:26 EET

There is more to this than we realize, we or at least a large percentage
of the residents of Washington really do wish that microsoft and ALL of
its MEGA MONEY WONDERS would
stay out of the political arenas not just in Wa. State but on national
and international levels too.
Case in point last year the King Dome initiative was on the ballot to
the people ( Seattle Seahawks,Mariners etc.etc.) the bond issue to fund
this was struck down by the voters of WA.
State ENTER PAUL ALLEN OF MICROSOFT with his MEGA MONIES AND MEGA
CONTACTS
the issue was FORCE FED TO US and the your gonna get it and your gonna
love it comes
quickly to mind it seems that we no longer have democracy in place so
much for the constitution
we thought we had!!!!!!
Today is election day here and once again Microsoft MONIES will play a
major role in its outcome.
This time Bill Gates (President Bill) has spent a small fortune to help
H.C.I. (Handgun Control Inc.)
a Washington D.C. group to disarm the law abiding citizens of this state
and further erode what
is left of the second ammendment, it seems that once again the MEGA
MONEY PLAYERS of this
state feel its alright to disarm the population while they sit behind
the half million dollar security
systems,these are the same people that are surrounded by paid body
guards that are carrying
FULL AUTOMATIC FIREARMS (machine guns for the laymen) under those long
trench coats
or suits, GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!!!!
Steve E. Pierce
Technical Focal