RE: RP? A cute LOM based novelty item!

From: Vicki Billings (BillinV@Helisys.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 1997 - 21:22:12 EET

Hello All,

I can't resist any longer. Just have to put my two cents worth in.

Thanks to George for connecting LOM with all "layered sheet" rapid
prototyping approaches, even toys. Love that brand identification -
like Kleenex.

Thanks to Jason for implanting in the impressionable minds of people at
play the idea that RP means layers of solid material. Best of luck with
your clever marketing!

Thanks to Andrei for noting that the idea that RP means bonded layers of
solid material actually resides deep within the human subconscious and
surfaces repeatedly in history.

You guys are great! Makes my job easier :)!

Hope to see you at AUTOFACT. Please stop by the Helisys booth. We're
number 417.

Thanks again,
Vicki

Vicki Billings