Re: RP??: A cute LOM based novelty item!

From: ralott@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Wed Oct 29 2008 - 17:36:31 EET

     George,

     I too, was amused by the TV ad for this new toy. Now I'm trying to
     figure out the parameters to duplicate the idea -- it looks like a
     great "bosses' toy" and would make a very good visual aid when
     teaching the concept of RP.

     I'll leave the unveiling to tou, George.

     Rick Lott
     Hughes Space and Stuff
     Los Angeles, CA