what you will miss next week...

From: Elaine T. Hunt (elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 29 1997 - 16:37:43 EET

On Tuesday November 4th I will chair the Autofact session on
Rapid Prototyping Research and Development
1:30pm -4:30pm.

You will hear the following:
"The Effect of Shrinkage Variation on Rapid Tooling Accuracy" Paul Jacobs
" Multiple Material Machining: A New RP technology" Ken Richardson
"3D Laser Printing- The Next Generation of Rapid Prototyping Systems" Ed
Grenda
" Contour Crafting" Behrokh 'Berok' Khoshnevis
"Tooling Innovations" Sean Wise

This is what you'll miss just in my session if you are not planning to join
us in Detroit. Sharpen those skill while you can!

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html