Re: Quasi-rp, delete if you must

From: Mark Kottman (mkottma@kimball.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 1997 - 21:37:21 EET

Brad W. Wright, Ph.D., P.E. wrote:
> I would submit that
> there are those of us who truly appreciate knowing what is out there and
> who does what. For
> those of us on the "fringe", in industries parallel to rp, there is a
> need to know. I believe this
> mailing list can help not only
> our understanding of the industry, but be a boon to our respective
> Rolodexes as well.

Before enacting such a radical suggestion, try checking out the
following web site:

        http://stress.mech.utah.edu/home/novac/rapid.html

If this doesn't keep you busy until the second week of November, I'm
sure there are some other excellent rp resources on the internet that
others could suggest as a jumping off point.

Mark