RE: Iformation about LOM and Sinterstation 2000

From: Vicki Billings (BillinV@Helisys.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 1997 - 01:31:41 EET

Hi Roald,

While I really appreciate the opportunity you have given to me for my
first contribution to the rp-ml to wax poetic about Helisys and our LOM
products, I will resist the temptation to use the rp-ml that way and
simply say that I will have our representative in Scandinavia contact
you with the details to your questions. I would like to briefly mention
that we are a lower cost solution than the other product you noted and
that we are environmentally easier to operate.

By way of introduction, I am the new Director of Marketing for Helisys.
I have come to the Rapid Prototyping industry by way of aerospace
(Northrop Grumman) and I think this is an exciting time and a time of
great opportunity for all of us in Rapid Prototyping.

Thanks again for the opportunity to reply.

Vicki