Please help..

From: Paul K. (paul_krishna@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 26 1997 - 09:21:33 EET

 Hi All!
I came accross this mailing list thru net surfing and found
people are discussing about Supply Chain Management.
I dont really know whether this is a relevant list to post
this query. I am working with Object Oriented model for a
supply chain management sys. Now my query/request is:
 Is anybody aware of any already existing OO analysis and design
of an SCM in any book/net-site/White-Paper/Journal/personal collection
and if he/she cld send me some pointer about it please?
I am from India.
Thanks in advance and Best Regards,
Paul.