Re: Reverse Engineering

From: jim@paramountind.com
Date: Fri Oct 24 1997 - 16:49:15 EEST

     Dear Roald;

     Response to your search... Paramount offers RE services... 40"x
     40"x17" CMM touch probe => Imageware Surfacer (cloud points to IGES
     surface) => Conversion into ProE, SDRC or Alias => output SLS or SLA
     RP models => output to conventional, SLS Rapidtool or other Rapid
     Tooling processes.... Any or all as required by project requirements
     or as needed by customer. These are all in house capabilities.

     Regards,
     Jim Williams, CEO

     Contact: Jim Rampe => email Rampe@paramountind.com
     Paramount Industries, Inc.