Re: Reverse Engineering

From: Eric Koch (ericdigi@digibotics.com)
Date: Thu Oct 23 1997 - 17:06:38 EEST

Greetings Mr. Karlsen,

DIGIBOTICS, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of 3D Laser Digitizing
Systems used extensively in Reverse Engineering. Along With
manufacturing the hardware, We can supply complete Reverse Engineering
solutions. We also provide digitizing and turnkey Reverse Engineering
services.

There are distributors throughout Europe (including Norway), and service
centers, who will be able to assist with any questions or applications
that you have.

If you would like further information, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Eric Koch