Web Site

From: Mark Littlewood (TCTRapidNews@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 1997 - 16:34:31 EEST

Check Out: WWW.RAPIDNEWS.COM

We will provide a link to your site from here if you provide us with a link
in return.

We are currently constructing a search engine mechanism that wil allow you
to seek information about everything from CAD Software to RP bureaux
worldwide. That is why we ask for information about RP bureaux capabilities
from time to time - you can register this information on this site.

We hope that you will find this useful. I will announce it on the RP-ml
first when the engine is fully live.

Any comments about how we can make your lives easier would be most
welcome...

Mark Littlewood
TCT Rapid News