RE2: e-mail question -- NON-RP -- NON-RP -- NON-RP

From: DANIEL CHARLES DAVIS (daniel@proton.com.my)
Date: Wed Oct 22 1997 - 05:35:35 EEST

Hi all,

Here is another try. I found an option to turn on "rich text format"
(RTF). Maybe this will turn on the formatting?

*******************************

Marshall,

All of the below came thru exactly as intended. This reply is in blue.
This is italic, this bold and this large.

Yakov's came thru exactly as he intended also. Oddly (or not?) your
original worked on my system, but I saw your quoted text in Yakov's
reply as he saw it. I'm using MS Exchange 5.0.1457.3 .

(underlined:) Oh yeah, my sig is black:

Regards,
> Dan Davis
> Division Head, RP&M
> Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Berhad (PROTON)
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA