RE: Rentals

From: Agarwala, Mukesh K. (Agarwala@udri.udayton.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 21 1997 - 15:09:46 EEST

Dear Mr. Snyder:

In reference to your e-mail below, although we do not rent or lease
short term, RP systems, here at University of Dayton we have most of the
commercial RP systems (SLA250, SLS 2000, LOM 2030, LOM 1015, FDM 1650,
and Sanders Model Maker). These facilities and other RP related
facilities are under the aegis of Ohio Rapid Prototype Process
Development Consortium. The purpose of the consortium, established by
the State of Ohio, is to provide access to industry. The access is
direct i.e. an industry can send their representative to the facility
and have them learn and work on RP systems hands-on. This approach
allows companies to evaluate various RP technologies first hand and
hence allows them to make the best determination as to what works best
for their needs.

If you wish to discuss this opportunity further, please contact me at
the information below.

Mukesh Agarwala
University of Dayton Research Institute
300 College Park