Re: Model/Pattern Verification

From: Brad Fox (rdt@visi.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 19:44:07 EEST

Albin:

This is an important topic. For over 6 years I've been utilizing laser
scanning to help very models quickly. Recent advancements in scanning
technology and software makes this even more applicable to Rapid Prototyping
masters.

My experience has been with Laser Design's product and Imageware software.
This process works well and has been time tested. Hope this helps!!

Brad Fox
Rapid Design Technologies