RE: Sand Casting or Investment Casting of Large Parts

From: DANIEL CHARLES DAVIS (daniel@proton.com.my)
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 04:54:05 EEST

For investment casting, I have had good luck with Barron Cast located
just north of Detroit. I don't have their phone number handy, but they
have a web site at http://www.barroncast.com .

For sand casting, try Cummingham Pattern Works in Indianapolis. If you
need contact info for them, write back as I'm not in my office now.

Regards,
> Dan Davis
> Division Head, RP&M
> Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Berhad (PROTON)
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA