RP Users Questionnaire - answers due now

From: Albert Soo (Albert@iris.iris.swin.edu.au)
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 03:28:51 EEST

Dear RPers

As part of my masters thesis on developing a RP Selector/Expert
System, I have sent (Fax & email) a RP Users questionnaire to a
number of organisation and service bureaus.

Time is running short, as I have to finish my thesis by mid Nov 97,
I REALLY need your answers to the survey questionnaire now.

Those owners or users of RP systems, who would like to take part in
the survey, can contact me for a questionnaire.

Regards Albert Soo
Swinburne University, Australia
email: albert@iris.iris.swin.edu.au
Fax : +61 3 9214 5050