RE: What's happened to BPM?

From: Deak, Steve (SDeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Tue Oct 14 1997 - 18:17:18 EEST

I read recently they were distancing themselves from the RP market and
proclaiming themselves a 3D printer for office use, not an RP system. I
refer to a full-page article in the July-September issue of Rapid
Prototyping Technology International, page 18. The article states Ford
Motor Company has a unit, priced at $25,000 (US). The article focused
on desktop prototyping and not BPM in particular. Other details on BPM
are not known.
Steve Deak e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Manager-Rapid Prototyping voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
Hasbro Toy Group fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 USA "Our Business is Fun!"