Re: Work room preparation

From: Wei Feng (fengwei@geocities.com)
Date: Sun Oct 12 1997 - 03:47:54 EEST

Jiao xiangdong wrote:

> I want to prepare a room for rapid prototyping service and research. The
>rapid prototyping machine is SLA-250. Who can tell me something about it. For
>example, power supply,water,room area,temperature,ventalation,humidity and human
>protection.
> Also I am looking for a WWW site where I can get some research papers about
>rapid prototyping.

You can contact 3D Systems directly to get the detail information you wanted.
http://www.3dsystems.com/

You can find some RP research papers in these web pages:
http://lamar.colostate.edu/~wohlers/
http://design.eng.clemson.edu/dmg/papers/RP_papers.html
http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/coa/rapid/proceeding/cadrpue.html

--
Dr. Wei Feng
Industrial Research Institute       Phone :(+61 3) 9214 5039(O)