Phill Dickens on the move!

From: PHIL DICKENS (epzpmd@epn1.maneng.nottingham.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Oct 10 1997 - 22:23:51 EEST

Dear friends and colleagues.
I thought I would let you know that I will be leaving the University
of Nottingham at the end of the year. I will be moving to De Montfort
University, Leicester, England where I will become the Professor of
Manufacturing Technology.

I have enjoyed my time greatly at Nottingham and I am sure my
colleagues (Catherine Wykes, Richard Cobb and Ian Campbell) will keep
up the good work.

I will be establishing a new research group at De Montfort to carry
on the work of Rapid Tooling and also Rapid Manufacturing.

>From January 1st 1998 my contact details will be:
Dept. of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering
De Montfort University
The Gateway
Leicester
England LE1 9BH