WANTED: Rapid Prototyping Bureaux

From: Mark Littlewood (TCTRapidNews@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 1997 - 14:06:26 EEST

CENTRAL DATABASE OF RAPID PROTOTYPING BUREAU

RAPID PROTOTYPING BUREAU REVIEW 1997

17 October 1997 - Final Submission Date for Information for Inclusion into
RP Review

NB: This form is for Rapid Prototyping and Reverse Engineering Service
Bureaux ONLY

The November/December issue (Vol 2, No 7) of
Rapid News North America will feature the
RAPID PROTOTYPING BUREAU REVIEW.

This information will also be published on the Rapid News Web Site at
WWW.RapidNews.com

Entry is FREE upon completion on the questionnaire below. Information will
be published in both the Rapid Prototyping Bureau Review of Rapid News
North America, Rapid News Europe and the Annual Directory for 1998. This
information will also be published on the Rapid News Web Site at
WWW.RapidNews.com. This site will operate as a database/search engine that
will allow you to source the services that you want.

Please help us complete this project, either by returning the information
below if it is relevant to you, or by passing this Email on to your local
service bureau. We are trying our best, as ever, to contact as many people
as possible but there is never any guarantee that we will talk to
everybody. Thank you very much for your input.

SERVICE BUREAU INFORMATION

Number of North American based Offices:
Total Number of Employees:
Number of Years Established:

Type and Quantity of Machines In-House:
(Only for companies with machines In-House).

Type of Machine # of Machines

_____________________________________________ _____________
_____________________________________________ _____________
_____________________________________________ _____________
_____________________________________________ _____________
_____________________________________________ _____________
_____________________________________________ _____________
_____________________________________________ _____________

Additional Services (Finishing, Replication, Milling, Rapid Tooling, etc)

Company Details (As they are to appear in the listing)
Company Name _____________________________
Contact __________________________________
Address __________________________________
        __________________________________
        __________________________________

Tel:. Fax:
Email: Web site:

* PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR COMPANY LOGO FOR FREE INCLUSION IN THIS LISTING in EPS
or Tiff or JPEG formats * Send to tctrapidnews@compuserve.com

Send to The Editor, Rapid News

Tel: 312 558 1548 (USA) Tel: +44 171 352 7261 (UK)
tctrapidnews@compuserve.com
Fax: 312 346 9603 (USA) Fax: +44 171 351 3245 (UK)
tctrapidnews@compuserve.com