FW: RP for class work

From: Tim Reeser (tim@engcc.com)
Date: Fri Oct 03 1997 - 19:49:04 EEST

Elaine:
We have also seen the Stratasys Genisys machine work well in the
classroom. It not only fulfills all the issues that Brad Fox wrote
about, but the parts that come off the machine are much more
durable--you can pass them around, assemble them, etc., which you can't
do with the Actua parts. Additionally, the Genisys is about 10k
cheaper. See our web site for more information on desktop rapid
prototyping--www.engcc.com

Tim Reeser
Engineering Computer Consultants
(970) 229-5888