Re: RP for Electronics

From: Delft Spline Systems (info@spline.nl)
Date: Fri Oct 03 1997 - 18:01:14 EEST

majid aghababazadeh <majida@std.teradyne.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>In the world of RP there are some milling machines used for RP of printed
circuit boards. Their software generates a toolpath around all tracks on the
PCB and the machine mills them out to isolate the tracks from the copper
foil which is covering all the circuit board. I am looking to purchase a
used machine and/or software. The major brands in this business are LPKF and
T-Tech.

>Also I am looking for different kind of conductive resins. The objective is
to collectively deposit the material and then cure it to make conductive
paths on the surface of the parts.

>Please if any one knows of the above items, drops me a line.
>
>Thanks,
>Majid.

Dear Majid,

Do look at our Web-Site for information on some light CNC milling
machines that are suitable for RP purposes.

Best Regards,

Lex Lennings.

Delft Spline Systems, The Netherlands.
Active in CAD/CAM, Rapid Prototyping and NC milling
mailto:info@spline.nl
website:http://www.spline.nl