Re: RP for Electronics

From: Jason Aspinall (thecadman@lion-breath.com)
Date: Fri Oct 03 1997 - 11:47:55 EEST

Just to throw you in the right direction, there is a machine capable
of milling (reverse) tracks onto copper clad board. Here in the UK
the company was called Versatronics, one of my old school friends
worked for this company (about 6 years ago), I don't know whether or
not they are still in business, but at least it's a name to bound
about :)

Cheers

Jason Aspinall
CAD Development Engineer