Open positions

From: Terry Wohlers (twohlers@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 1997 - 19:23:37 EEST

I know that many on this mail list are looking for a new job. Therefore, I
agreed to post the following job openings. If you find them of interest,
please contact Bill McBride at hawk@coil.com. Please do not contact me
because I know nothing about them, other than what is provided below.

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.
twohlers@compuserve.com

Terry - Per our conversation following are descriptions of positions I am
currently recruiting for.

Assembly Modeling Engineer
Senior contributor, ME, CS, Math, prefer advanced degree, 4+ years
commercial development experience, strong C++, familiar with parametric
feature based modeling, familiarity with WinNT/95 environment. High
visiblilty.

Assemblies Program Manager
Senior contributor, ME or eq, strong communication skills, familiarity
with WinNT/95 environment, understanding of complete Mechanical Design
Process. Responsible for definition of next generation design system.

Assemblies User Interface Developer
ME or CS C++, Visual C++ perferred, GUI design OOD, OOP required,
familiarity with OMT a plus, experience with Usability a plus

Terry, these are located in the midwest, high visibility with a vendor
that is experiencing explosive growth. Any help is appreciated. Can
accomodate a pretty senior person.

Bill McBride, Sr Consultant
Hawk Services Inc
614 798 5390 voice