Foundries

From: Steel, Sara (sara_steel@peragroup.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 1997 - 13:20:00 EEST

Does anyone know of any UK-based foundries with experience in the investment
casting of components supplied as RP models. The ones that I am already
familiar with are Tritech Precision Products, Lost Wax Development, P I
Castings, Aeromet International and Zenith Alloy Castings.

I am specifically interested in QuickCast, Actua and Sanders models and
would prefer a foundry with previous experience.

Any additional suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Sara