RE: Re[2]: SLA-250 Laser replacement - UPS questions

From: Stahlhut, Todd A. (stahlht@INDY.NAVY.MIL)
Date: Wed Oct 01 1997 - 16:41:00 EEST

We are using a BEST UPS and have had no problems with it. I just have a
250 so my UPS is quite a bit smaller than what you need but I believe
they have much larger ones. It has a built in computer that you can log
into and get a log of the power hits and the like. It comes in handy
when you need to CONVINCE your facilities people that there is a
problem. You should be able to locate BEST on the web. If not let me
know and I can do some digging and find an old catalog.

Todd