Solid Imager Location

From: AAROFLEX (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 1997 - 17:16:35 EEST

Dear Rapid Prototyping Community:

The AAROFLEX Solid Imager is the 14th generation machine in the
evolution of the Solid Imager systems over the past 10 years. The
previous version of the machine can be found in Tokyo (of which 15 or
more have been sold in the Orient), Delaware, Switzerland and Virginia.
The machine that we are presently offering is far superior to any of its
predecessors. Currently, we are seeking solid business partners to
provide locations for demonstration and production of the fastest, most
accurate and efficient rapid prototyping system in North America.

Thank you for your interest in the Solid Imager and the activities of
AAROFLEX, Inc. I welcome any further questions regarding our business
activities.

AAROFLEX, Inc.
Albert C. Young, Jr., P.E.
CEO