Adrian Schultess and Tooling paper

From: Elaine Hunt (elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 24 1997 - 14:51:00 EEST

>"Direct Injection Molding of
>Engineering Thermoplastics in a SL cavity made in SL5170, 1994"
>was "A. Schultness". I searched for this article didn't find a thing.

This presentation was made at the 1996 NASUG meeting in San Diego California.
My copy of the proceedings did not have the paper so if you contact a
current NASUG officer you may be able to obtain a copy. Otherwise Adrian
Schultess works for Ciba Geigy. Last address and phone number I had for him
follows...
        POBox 64 Marly 723
         Switzerland
        011 41-37-21-4007

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html