Re: employment opportunity

From: David K. Leigh (harvest@vvm.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 1997 - 22:25:54 EEST

Applikant: Ron Clemons
Edjucation: Bubba's Teknical Institoot
                  Assosiates degree in Life Skills; Associates in Poolhall
Eddicate
                 Gradutated in 8 years, 3rd in class of 5
Other Qualificasions: Have whittled with my pocket knife and sold
watermellons--perfect for model making and
sales.
Salary requirements: Will work for beer and food

Comments: I really need this job, man, please. I just got outta jail, I
have back taxes to pay and my old lady done left me. I promise I won't
steal anything from ya like I did at the last place I worked.

Thank you for yur kind consideration. You can reach me at Buford's
Billiards, 555-GULP.