Size of US RP Market

From: Mark Littlewood (TCTRapidNews@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 1997 - 11:43:00 EEST

Hi

Can anybody help me? A company has contacted me to ask about the size of
the US market for contract engineering, design, and development services
particularly for medical and non-medical analytical instrumentation.

Most specifically, they are intereested in the size of US market, projected
growth, the major players and associated market share and % of market by
engineering discipline.

They claim to have scoured every available reference source in the States
to get this info, although they had not heard of 'The Wohler Report'. Does
anybody know of any other sources of information that could be of interest?

Thank you for your help.

Mark Littlewood
Rapid News