RP-ml feedback - Exhibitions in 1998

From: Mark Littlewood (TCTRapidNews@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 1997 - 14:12:54 EEST

RP-ML Feedback

Thank you for your responses to my offer of free subscriptions to Rapid
News. This list has seen mighty growth over the last year if the new
this list is an essential part of many an RPers day and I would like to
thank the administrators for their efforts in keeping it running.

1998 EXHIBITIONS

I am trying to plan our attendance at shows in North America and Europe for
1998.

Does anybody have information about dates, times and venues of shows that
they would particularly recommend attending?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your help.

Mark Littlewood
Rapid News