RE: Picture Frame STL file

From: Stahlhut, Todd A. (stahlht@indy.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Sep 15 1997 - 15:57:00 EEST

>Anyone out there have a picture frame .stl file? My boss thinks it
>would be a great "gift" for all those "VIP" visitors we have at the new
>RP Center.

Daniel,

You have now entered the trinket phase of RP integration. You might
want to let your boss know what these 'small' trinkets really cost in
terms of lasers and resins (assuming you have an SLA) or whatever
expendables your system uses. We did the trinkets also during our
history but finally were successful at convincing management that it did
not make sense to make the large items. We now make small logos that we
can build a ton of on the platform. We often build these over a slow
weekend when our laser is going dead. I know I did not answer your
frame question, but you have my condolences on your situation.

Regards, Todd Stahlhut