rp-ml-digest V2 #337

From: rp-ml-digest (owner-rp-ml-digest@ltk.hut.fi)
Date: Fri Sep 05 1997 - 21:35:29 EEST

 rp-ml-digest Friday, September 5 1997 Volume 02 : Number 337

 Topics covered in this digest:
 rp-ml-digest V2 #336
 The Father of an Industry
 Re: The Father of an Industry
 Colour RP
 Re: The Father of an Industry
 Kira at EMO

 Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 14:41:03 -0400
 From: owner-rp-ml-digest@ltk.hut.fi (rp-ml-digest)
 Subject: rp-ml-digest V2 #336

  rp-ml-digest Thursday, September 4 1997 Volume 02 : Number 336

  Topics covered in this digest:
  Rapid Tooling information source?
  The Father of an Industry

  Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 14:15:23 +0900
  From: Whie Chang <wchang1@chollian.dacom.co.kr>
  Subject: Rapid Tooling information source?

  Hi

  Can anyone please give names of journals, books in which I
  can find papers or technical information on rapid tooling, esp.
  epoxy tooling?

  Thanks

  Whie Chang
  Dept. of Mold and Die