"Last Chance"

From: Joe DeGuglielmo (jfdegug@ibm.net)
Date: Tue Aug 26 1997 - 23:33:09 EEST

Hi to all SLS users,
Just a friendly reminder! Time is running out! It's not too late to
register for this years Selective Laser Sintering User Group Meeting...
Its
October 5th through 8th, 1997
At the Albuquerque Double Tree Hotel and Convention Center
201 Marquette NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
call 1-800-222-8733 for hotel accommodations.

Please call 1-800-222-8733, mention the 1997 SLS User’s Group and make
your reservations. We have a block of rooms reserved at reduced rates
until September 5, 1997. Since the Conference coincides with the annual
Kodak Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta it is extremely important
that flight and hotel reservations be made well in advance to ensure
your spot.

$115 single or double
$125 triple or quad

Please note:
· Hotel parking is $5.00 per day
· Airport shuttle service is available by Checker Express at $8 one way,
or $14 round trip

"As the 1997 Chairman of the SLS User’s Group, I would like to encourage
each user of this technology to make plans to attend this meeting. Based
on feedback from last years' participants we are expanding the scope of
the meeting to include tutorials, parts fair, and an optional tour of
Sandia National Laboratories' Rapid Prototyping Lab. An added
attraction, this year, is the KODAK International Balloon Fiesta that is
held annually in Albuquerque and is the largest gathering of balloonists
in the world. Last year over 700 hot air and gas balloons were entered
in the event."

Please make plans to attend and participate in this very important
technical exchange. "If you are a user of DTM’s SLS technology and do
not attend the Users meeting you are cheating yourself professionally,
and your company."

Clint Atwood

A updated agenda will be posted and mailed out next week.
For more information contact one of the following officers:

Chairman
Clint Atwood
Sandia National Laboratories
505-844-0816