Allied Signal - Thanks

From: Christopher Jelley (cscapi@globalnet.co.uk)
Date: Fri Aug 15 1997 - 20:08:12 EEST

Hi

Many thanks to everyone who offered contact addresses for Allied Signal. Dr
E. Sitzmann from the company called me a few moments ago and very kindly
answered my question (Thank you Dr Sitzmann).

The speedy response to my request just goes to show what a great resource
the rp-ml is, I for one am willing to suffer the occasional hiccups, in
return for the benefits subscription brings.....

Cheers :))

Chris.

*** Christopher Jelley ***
*** Applied Mathematics and Computing Group ***
*** Cranfield University, UK ***
*** Tel : 01274 583457 ***
*** " If we want things to stay as they are, ***
*** things will have to change." ***
*** Giuseppe di Lampedusa.(1896-1957) ***