Re: Alternative-non RP

From: uq607848@hsc.hac.com
Date: Fri Aug 15 1997 - 01:57:31 EEST

YES. the UPS strike is proof that we need alternatives to the US mail service (currently a government protected monopoly) as well, before we have a postal worker's strike. e-mail is a great help in this regard. hopefully the UPS strike will last long enough to cause a dramatic, permanent decline in the UPS market share.