Call for participation

From: Joseph DeGuglielmo (jfdegug@kodak.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 1997 - 15:40:37 EEST

Call For Participation

We are looking for speakers for the 1997 SLS Usergroup meeting October
5th - 8th in Abuquerque, NM. Possible topics are listed below. Your
support is needed.

7 Processing Techniques
7 Part Building Techniques
7 Diagnostic Tools
7 Software and Hardware Issues
7 Tooling
7 Safety issues
7 User Applications

If your interested please supply the following information as soon as
possible.

Topic:

Company:
Name:
Address:
City, State Zip:
Email Address:
Phone Number:
FAX Number:

The knowledge that we have as users is our strength. When that knowledge
is shared, we all benefit. Consider sharing your knowledge at this years
Users Group Meeting. Please submit your request to participate.
Thank You for Supporting your User Group!

        Joe DeGuglielmo (Secretary and Agenda coordinator)
        901 Elmgrove Road
        Rochester, NY 14653-5315.
        Phone 716-726-7046
        FAX 716-726-3220