Re: Laser with a mind of it's own

From: Brad Fox (rdt@visi.com)
Date: Fri Aug 08 1997 - 00:20:16 EEST

Rick:
This happened to me about 3 years ago. It was a serious problem because
it will damage (greatly) the life of the laser. I think it was an issue
with the power supply - 3D replaced and it fixed it.

At any rate - I think you should get in contact with 3D immediately.

You too, Elaine ;)

Regards,

Brad Fox
Rapid Design Technologies