RE: SLA-250 Maestro on DEC Alpha NT

From: DANIEL CHARLES DAVIS (daniel@proton.com.my)
Date: Wed Aug 06 1997 - 08:38:59 EEST

One OS to worry about would be a great thing, but I gave up and ordered
SGI's for my new RP Center here in Malaysia. I guess I can run Catia on
'em, too, but still a waste. I have bitched to 3D about that.

Thanks to all who told me the stories of poor 3D support for the HP
version of software.

Regards,
Dan Davis