Re: Trying to contact RP vendors

From: Carl Fruth (fruth@t-online.de)
Date: Sun Aug 03 1997 - 00:56:31 EEST

Kai Uwe Koch wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, Albert Soo wrote:
>
> Hey,
>
> find some of the requested addresses below
>

> > d) Sparx AB (vendor of Hot Plot, in Sweden )
> >
> There is a service bureau in Germany using Hot Plot. May be you can
> contact them for the address of Sparx.
>
> FIT GmbH
> Gewerbegebiet Lupburg
> Fichtenbuehl 10
> D-92331 Parsberg
> Germany
> phone: +49(0)9492-90 20 10
> fax:

Hello Kai,

I´m very sorry to tell you that we did not use "HOT PLOT" from Sparx
We use a paper machine from KIRA, japan. There is one step in the
machine HOT PRESS, which sounds similar. It is a kind of LOM porcesss
but not LOM from Helisys. It is a selective adhesive/hot press process
which works with plain paper.
2. We build up a new rapid prototyping center, so we have a new phone
and fax number.
+49(0)9492-94 29 -0 PHONE
+49(0)9492-94 29 -11 FAX

regards,