Re: Industrial Designers?

From: Andrew Halket (arbh@techprt.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 31 1997 - 12:19:13 EEST

> Are there any industrial designers out there with experience in Alias 3D
> Studio and Studio Paint? I'm interested in knowing how the two fit in to
> the 'design cycle'.

Probably no good to you, looking at your address, but I know of an
industrial designer called SmallFry near Coventry England. e-mail
address is design@smallfry.demon.co.uk

They seem to be good industrial designers, but wee've fought shy of
them becasue they use Alias whereas we use IDEAS and Pro-E and would
like to be able to take in files from designers directly in these
packages.

Andrew

Andrew Halket mailto:arbh@techprt.co.uk
The Technology Partnership plc