RE: ask

From: Michael Doung (mdoung@ca1-srv1.plynetics.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 1997 - 04:51:27 EEST

Khaing Min Wai . . .

A 130 Meg file is big, but much will depend on the architecture of the platform you're running UG on.

Try simplifying the STL translation by cutting your UG part into small sections/geometries and exporting STL files of these smaller sections/geometries. If successful, concatenate/combine these smaller sections into one. Just make sure that you select a common reference point (ie. coordinate system) so that the sections will be in the correct 3-dimensional space w/ respect to each other.

Hope this helps,

Michael J. Doung
Plynetics Express Corporation
627 McCormick Street