Re: ask

From: dickman@cinti.net
Date: Tue Jul 29 1997 - 22:29:51 EEST

Khaing Min Wai,

        You may consider exporting a parasolid. Your parametrics (which your
part may or may not have in UGII) are making the file huge. By exporting a
parasolid and then importing it back into an empty model, you will eliminate
the parametrics associated with the file. (Note: you will not lose any
information in the first model). Let me know if this helps. Feel free to
phone if you have any other questions.

Jason Dickman
513,579,4752

At 12:16 AM 7/30/97 +0700, you wrote:

>Hello RP world,
>
>My part file size is 130 MBytes on UG 11.0.0 and it is difficult to export
>STL file and took too much time.I didn't succeed.
>
>Is 130 M Bytes part file too big to creat STL file?
>
>I put Triangulation tolerance 2.0mm and Adjancency Tolerance 1.0mm,
>Only solid 2.5mm thickness (max.).
>
>Help me !!
>
>Regards,
>
>Khaing Min Wai
>Mail box 1033
>Asian Institute of Technology
>Fax : 66-2-5245979 (Attn: KMW SV 19 A 2)

   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
           Jason L. Dickman
        Hasbro Toy Group
        Cincinnati, OH.