Re: STL and CAM

From: Steve Deak (ht-grp@cinti.net)
Date: Thu Jul 24 1997 - 17:08:48 EEST

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry concerning CAM packages which
accept STL. Most responses were to me directly so I'll share them with
the rp-ml. To summarize the results by the number of references (one
reply may have referenced several CAM packages):

Cimatron 2
Powermill 4
DeskProto 2
Delcam 3
STLtoIGES Translation 1
Tebis 2
Matra-Datavision 1

I have not authenticated any of the responses, so I have some work to do.
However, the response frequency leads me to the starting point. Thanks
again.

--
Steve Deak			E-mail: ht-grp@cinti.net
Manager-RP Services		Voice:	(513) 579-3270