RE: Why RP? Stress Analysis....

From: Holmquest, Jennifer A (Jennifer.Holmquest@PHL.Boeing.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 1997 - 16:10:52 EEST

Christian-

Check out the proceedings from the October 30 - November 1, 1995
Integration of FEA and Structural Testing with Rapid Prototyping
(IFSTRP) Conference held by the Society for Experimental Mechanics
(SEM). There were many good presentations on photoelastic and
thermoelastic stress analysis of RP models, as well as FEA correlation
with structural testing. You can contact SEM at:

http://www.sem.org/

Jennifer Holmquest

Boeing Rotorcraft
Military Technology