Actua Users Group?

From: C.L.Buchanan@ctc.cummins.com
Date: Tue Jul 15 1997 - 22:32:38 EEST

Hello everyone,

A while back, I remember a message on the list that was inquiring about
forming an Actua Users Group. Has this been done? Does anyone have any
additional info?

Just a quick opinion on the spelling and grammer thing. I'm all for
easy to read posts BUT... There is this really neat thing called a
delete key. When you see a post you don't like or feel has poor
spelling or grammer, DELETE IT!!!!!!! Believe me, I have certainly
applied liberal use of that particular key during this
discussion!!!!!!!!!