RE: a prior message about 3D printing

From: Karl R. Denton (karl@dentonco.com)
Date: Tue Jul 15 1997 - 07:41:52 EEST

Yakov,

All true. This is however a great way to kill some dialog on various topics! I frankly could care less if I get "sloppy" email as long as it covers topics that I have an interest in. Several folks would rather NOT submit thoughts on some of the topics for fear of getting nic picked to death! We are after all human!

Karl